The Law Office of Jennifer Daniel has experience helping local Redlands, California, clients with multifaceted legal solutions that help plan for your future. We listen carefully to our clients and develop both short- and long-term solutions.
We can assist you with many legal services such as:
- Avoiding the probate process when possible
- Careful planning to address potential tax implications
- Assistance with probate matters
- Addressing unique issues with an estate valued over $168,250.00
- Health care directives
- Medical or financial powers of attorney
- Other estate planning tools to ensure asset protection
- Drafting and executing wills and trusts
- Representing corporate and private fiduciaries
- The legal process of conservatorships, special needs trusts and incapacity planning
What Is Incapacity Planning And Will I Need It?
Incapacity planning involves protecting yourself and your assets you as you age. It can be a crucial move for sudden serious illnesses or a debilitating disease that will progress. Discussing distressing issues like end of life planning is challenging for families. Jennifer Daniel will help you consider what is most important for the future. Issues such as keeping your home, needing finances for in-home care, choosing assisted living options and other essential decisions are often complicated choices to make. Together we will walk through what you will need for the future.
It is essential to have an established estate plan to protect yourself in a period of incapacity. Attorney Jennifer Daniel has experience in helping families with estate planning and spends a majority of her time in court over incapacity planning.
Estate Planning Is For Everyone
Whether you are thinking about building wealth, have a disability or illness or are an elderly adult who needs to plan for incapacity, we can help. Call us at 909-792-9244 for a consultation. We can help you get started on developing the right plan for your family and future.
Contact us to prepare for the future today. We represent out-of-state clients and residents living in San Bernardino County and surrounding areas.